The RFD Surviva Throw Over & Davit launch liferafts are manufactured to the highest quality standards and stowed in a variety of containers designed to suit a variety of deck spaces. All configurations are fully approved, ensuring suitability for vessels throughout the world.
Capacity: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 25 persons
Manufactured from coated textile corrosion and abrasion resistant polyurethane coated fabric (PU) resistant rubber ensures maximum durability of the liferaft.
- MED approved
- Fully enclosed double skinned high visibility canopy complete with retro-reflective tape
- Non-inflatable easy access boarding ramp
- High volume water pockets to ensure maximum stability when inflating
- Canopy fitted with LED light ensuring maximum visibility
- Fully insulated floor to ensure maximum thermal protection
- Stowed in lightweight streamlined GRP containers enabling maximum deck space utilisation – various container options available
- Available with ‘A’ and ‘B’ emergency pack configuration
- Available in davit launch and throw over (cylindrical or flat) options